This page summarises features that have been proposed for future versions of phpTrafficA. Some are easy to implement, other are extremely difficult. Do not be overoptimistic though, not all will be available in the next version of phpTrafficA! This page is more for phpTrafficA developers to pick ideas from.
If you are a php developper and want to implement one of them, do not hesitate to contact the author. He will be glad to help.
This list is in English so most people can read it...
- Always needed
- Add more languages.
Comment: we need volunteers to translate!
- Improve the documentation.
Comment: it's definitely needed but requires a lot of translation work...
- Add more languages.
- Features planned for future versions
- Track color depth of visitors.
- More descriptive page titles
- Better referrer ban function
- Customizable main site screen (on/off top keywords,last 10 wisitors .. etc)
- Set the summary page so it can be sorted by each of the fields.
- Option to list pages by title instead of URL's
- Implement ASP code, a suggested on this post
- Automatic monthly updates for IP to country database, list of OS's, web browsers, and search engines.
- Option to reset and count the unique visitors temporary files every 24 hours for websites with visitors that update every 1 hrs or so (e.g. podcast), depending on their setting.
- Option to have a password and user for each site.
- Choice of a short or long list of search engines
- Option to set the name of the index page (
- Different icons for different search robots
- Add an option for custom error pages when problem with SQL.
- Remove first day of stats from history.
- Show screen resolution in latest visitors list.
- Add a selective "Trim URL" function, as suggested in this thread
- Pages to view each month's stats on a yearly basis
- A page showing location of online users on a 1-5 minute timeout interval
- Ignore pages which match a given pattern.
- Continents: offer an option to list visitors by continents instead of listing them by country, and plot them on a map while you're at it!
- Add creation of a backup copy and restoration of a database + compression by program GZip + to send archive on my e-mail.
- Add: starting values: hits and unique visitors. It is necessary for teamwork with other statistics.
- Filter visitors that stay less than XXX seconds.
- Show different icons for different search robots in latest visitors.
- Option to ignore image files (.ico, .gif...)
- Summary of only visitors with their country flags.
- Automatic inclusion of IP addresses known for spam.