Version 1.0 released!, 20 Jun 2005
After more than a year of development, v1.0 of phpTrafficA is out! phpTraffficA now has all the functionnalities that where intended for the initial release, a clean and simple user interface, and an efficient logging function: it is ready.
Changes from previous version include
- a new panel, "new trends", with pages gaining or losing popularity, new keywords, and new referers,
- a clean user interface, with lighter colors, and improved usability,
- a few bug fixes,
- all pages now pass the HTML 4.01 Transitional and CSS tests.
Click here to see the full list of changes
Version 1.0 to be released soon, 15 Jun 2005
phpTrafficA has been under heavy development for over a year now. It became stable and includes most functionalities that were intended for v1.0 with a clean and simple user interface.
Therefore, the current development version of phpTrafficA, v0.07, will be released under v1.0 in the coming weeks.
Version 0.06 released!, 29 May 2005
The new version of phpTrafficA was released today. Changes include
- Correction of a bug in write_log.php, it was sending wrong site name.
- Correction of a bug that added new lines when changing list of os's, browsers and seach engines.
- We now have images for operating systems and browsers.
- Better formula for auto-ticking in plots (there was a problem with numbers like 110).
- Better install script (check filesystem access).
- New list of search engines, os, and web browsers: in the past, mozilla, firefox, and safari all came out under Gecko. They have been separated.
Country flags, 28 Apr 2005
Country flags were added to the download page. I just realized it was quite difficult to find them on google nowadays.
New user forum!, 27 Apr 2005
A forum was opened for your convenience. It contains some sort of FAQ and plenty of space to ask questions and express yourself.
Version 0.05 released!, 14 Apr 2005
Here we go, after a few months of testing and improving, here is a new version of phpTrafficA! In terms of fixes and improvement, we have
- better stylesheet that will work fine in IE,
- long page names or referer names are cut so the table does not get larger than the window,
- lot's of cosmetic fixes here and there.
- retention statistics: number of click per visitor, time spent for each visitor,
- better search engine statistics, with plots such as number of new keyword per day and tables to track down new trends,
- page on referers statistics,
- individual page keyword statistics,
- you can choose the data at which you want stats for daily, weekly, and monthly stats.
You can download it from here,
Version 0.04 released!, 22 Dec 2004
The first public version of phpTrafficA is released!
Those files correspond to the version 0.04. Do not be misguided by the very low version number though. I have been using it on my own site for almost six months and it seems to work very well.
I do expect problems with the installation procedure. I do not have access to many servers. It works on mine, and I hope it will work for you. Let me know if you have any problem.
When the code will be stable, I'll slowly move on to the big 1.0...