phpTrafficA 2.3 released, 21 Oct 2009
phpTrafficA 2.3 has been released! New features in the 2.3 series include
- Danish translation, thanks to Lars J. Helbo,
- IP tracking, to tag and track individual visitors,
- a new system for tracking new referrers,
- clean-up of path tables,
- options for automatic clean-up of SQL tables,
- option for custom error page if mysql server is down,
- option to change the administrator password,
- tracking of bing search engine,
along with various bug fixes, updates, and improvements.
Download it and install it today!
phpTrafficA 2.3 beta2 released, 08 Oct 2009
The second beta version for the upcoming 2.3 version of phpTrafficA was released today. New features include a Danish translation, thanks to Lars J. Helbo, an update to the IP to country database, and a few bug fixes and usability improvement.
It is already very stable and ready to use. If no major bug is found, it will be released as 2.3 soon.
New homepage in Danish!, 30 Sep 2009
Thanks to Lars J. Helbo from Sall Data, the phpTrafficA homepage is available is Danish! Danish translation for phpTrafficA will also be available with the 2.3 release, to come out in the next few weeks.
phpTrafficA 2.3 beta1 released, 20 Sep 2009
The first beta version for the upcoming 2.3 version of phpTrafficA was released today. New features in 2.3 include
- IP tracking, to tag and track individual visitors.
- New system for tracking new referrers. Referrer remain marked as "new" until you visit them or until they have been in the table a while (2 weeks by default).
- Clean-up of path tables.
- Option for automatic clean-up of referrer, keywords, IP addresses, and path tables.
- Option for automatic clean-up of access tables.
- Option to set a custom error page if mysql server is down.
- Option to change the administrator password.
Security release!, 01 Jul 2009
Today, we released a security update for phpTrafficA. Version 2.2.1 fixes possible SQL injection on password field. It also includes updates to the English and Romanian translations.
Users should upgrade ASAP.
New homepage in Italian and Swedish!, 26 May 2009
Thanks to both of them for their great work.
I also use this opportunity to remind you that phpTrafficA is always looking for translators: Polish language needs a new maintainer, and you are always welcome to provide a new translation.
If you want to provide a new translation, go into the Lang/ folder of your phpTrafficA installation, copy the files en.php and help_en.php as xx.php and help_xx.php where xx is a two letters code for your language and start translating! Once you're done, send the files to the phpTrafficA author (at the email address located in the file). You'll be included in the phpTrafficA translator lists and provided access to the translation interface.
Once a translation is done, maintaining is very easy, with a quick and convenient web interface.
phpTrafficA 2.2 released!, 13 May 2009
The 2.2 version of phpTrafficA is ready for general release! New features in the 2.2 series include
- Swedish, Korean, and Lithuanian translations,
- support for UTF-8 in tables,
- international conventions for numbers,
- a function to remove pages that match a given pattern,
- search engines and keywords search,
- tracking of Opera 10,
Third beta version of phpTA 2.2 released today!, 04 May 2009
The third (and probably final) release for phpTrafficA was released today! It fixes the bugs found in the previous release, includes an update to the IP to country database, and a brand new Swedish translation.