To install phpTrafficA, you will need:
- A web server with php, mysql, and the GD library (it is included in most versions of php)
- to download the most recent version of phpTrafficA at the the phpTrafficA homepage
- Create a folder for phpTrafficA on your server (
Php/config_sql.phpwith your login, password and base name for mySQL server connection,
Php/config.phpto match your configuration,
- transfer the content of the whole
phpTrafficAfolder to the server, in the folder you created
- Make sure that the PHP scripts have write access in the
tmp/directory (this can be done with your ftp program)
- open the file
YOUR_FOLDER/Install/install.phpin a web-browser and follow the instructions.
- delete the
- Locate the folder where phpTrafficA is installed:
- Rename the old folder to something like
- Unpack the content of the
Php/config.phpto match your configuration.
- If upgrading from a version earlier than 2.0, copy the following file from
Install/folder of the new distribution:
- Transfer the content of the
phpTrafficAfolder of the new distribution to your webserver, in
- Delete the
- After testing the new version, remove the old installation.